Enter your postcode to check if we deliver to you:
We prepare and deliver fresh, nutritious meals for babies and toddlers to your door
“As parents we often have to sacrifice quality for convenience. Not anymore, Logan’s Plate offers both!”
Not sure what to order?
Try a starter box
- 1 x Broccoli, Potato & Cheese, Kale, Green Lentils
- 1 x Roasted Red Pepper, Roasted Sweet Potato & Red Lentils
- 1 x Sweet Potato, Broccoli & Carrots, Red Lentils
- 1 x Spinach, Leek & Potato, Green Lentils
- 1 x Roasted Veggies
- 1 x Spaghetti Bolognese
- 1 x Veggie Pie
- 1 x Lamb Curry
- 1 x Rainbow Rice with Chicken
- 1 x Courgetti Spaghetti
- 1 x Salmon & Pea Coconut Rice
We believe fresh faces deserve fresh food.
Our meals are:
- Cooked and delivered on the same day
- Nutritionist approved
- Made with love and organic ingredients
- Free from preservatives
How do we compare to pouches?
Like we’ve said before, fresh faces deserve fresh food. As parents ourselves we know how much convenience drives our decisions when it comes to buying for our little ones. Convenience shouldn’t impact quality or nutrition.
Have a look at the nutritional values of our puree pots and a popular puree pouch. For context, First Steps Nutrition recommend a 7-9month old should compliment milk with 250Kcal Energy, 5.9g Protien, 4.8mg Iron and 1.4mg Zinc daily.
Both purees contain the same main 3 ingredients: broccoli, carrots and sweet potato (ours contains zero fruit just FYI).
|Vitamin C(mg)||16||not listed|